Pressure Relief Valve Services
Midwest Valve Services is National Board certified for repair of safety and relief valves, regardless of manufacturer, media, or pressure class. Certified services are available on-site or at one of our local repair facilities, featuring:
• Repair record greater than 90%, compared to replacement with new product.
• ARMR™ Asset Reliability Management Recording: Secure on-line record of survey, testing and repair available through our online portal.
• Mobile repair trailers, on-site rebuilding, and AccuTEST testing equipment.
• OEM assembly available for Anderson Greenwood, and Crosby valves.
Shutdowns, Turnarounds, and Outages (STO)
For years, Midwest Valve Services has successfully collaborated with our industrial customers during their Shutdowns, Turnarounds, Outages (STO). Our process includes:
• Set the test and evaluation scope.
• Test and evaluate utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and software:
– Emerson FlowScanner™ and AMS ValveLink™
– AccuTEST® electronic pressure relief valve testing system
– Physical Acoustics 5131 digital leak detector
– Rosemount 708 wireless acoustic sensor
– AMS 9420 wireless vibration transmitter
• Set repair scope.
• Define repair specification.
• Pre-outage planning.
• Valve repair as needed.
• Test and calibrate per customer specification.
• Document and review.