Outages generally offer a limited time to test, evaluate, repair, replace, and calibrate equipment that is critical to unit performance. Our trained and certified personnel will perform all necessary repairs whether the problem exists with the valve, actuator, controller, or accessory. As a member of the Valve Repair Council, we are committed to use OEM parts from certified vendors and follow the highest industry standards for calibration and configuration.
MIDWEST VALVE SERVICES
Typical STO Process
• Set the test and evaluation scope.
• Test and evaluate utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and software:
– Emerson FlowScanner™ and AMS ValveLink™
– AccuTEST® electronic pressure relief valve testing system
– Physical Acoustics 5131 digital leak detector
– Rosemount 708 wireless acoustic sensor
– AMS 9420 wireless vibration transmitter
• Set repair scope.
• Define repair specification.
• Pre-outage planning.
• Valve repair as required.
• Test and calibrate per customer specification.
• Document and review.
Our Shutdown-Turnaround-Outage goal is to maintain and optimize our Customers’ operation through well-developed work processes critical to achieving consistent and repeatable results.
Through collaboration, we aim to understand your objectives, determine where support is needed, and align our services to meet your needs. Our team of valve and actuator experts focuses on the maintenance, reliability and performance of your critical assets to ensure safety, environmental quality, production, reliability, efficiency, and legal compliance. We succeed by helping your operation succeed. Contact us to plan for your next STO.
Deliver on operational excellence promise
Apply the right mix of maintenance and reliability services
Maximize value of equipment investment
We deliver continuous quality in every link in the chain of repair services.
Contact us today to talk to an expert about your immediate shutdown or turnaround plans and how we can help you reduce downtime and increase your operation's productivity.